Re: iexos-100 ASCOM Errorr 40040407 - GetRAMotorPosition #iEXOS-100

Phil Knowles

Thanks Wes, I will try setting the mount configuration when I get home later today.
Even if not the main issue....it feels better if it set right.

On Mon, 18 Oct 2021, 04:52 Wes Mcdonald, <wesmcd6@...> wrote:
Phil

Having some issues with this myself.  Looking into it tomorrow.  Late here.

EXos2-GT PMC-8, iExos 100, ESG11
ES ED 127+MoonLite Focuser, 10" LX200GPS+ MoonLite focuser+wedge, Astro-Tech 8" Newt, ETX-90, 60mm no-name guide scope ~ 260mm FL
Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG, ZWO 290MM, D5300 astro modified, ASI071 cooled OSC, ASI MM290 guide camera