Re: iexos-100 ASCOM Errorr 40040407 - GetRAMotorPosition #iEXOS-100

Wes Mcdonald

Phil:

This is important, please tell me -- you have an Exos2, correct?  That would explain things if you repeatedly tried to tell it you were an iexos.  No worries, that's a good thing you discovered and rectified.

MEanwhile, since you were getting errors and it looked to me you were trying to use wifi, i also tried wifi and i believe there is an issue with wifi ascom on the iexos 100,.  Not sure yet but pretty sure.  So, your effort has likely paid dividends, even if they were unintended by you!  Thanks for participating on the forum.

Wes.

EXos2-GT PMC-8, iExos 100, ESG11
ES ED 127+MoonLite Focuser, 10" LX200GPS+ MoonLite focuser+wedge, Astro-Tech 8" Newt, ETX-90, 60mm no-name guide scope ~ 260mm FL
Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG, ZWO 290MM, D5300 astro modified, ASI071 cooled OSC, ASI MM290 guide camera