locked Re: #iEXOS-100 with ASIAIR stops tacking #iEXOS-100

Walter Torres <walterftorres@...>

Edited

Wes, thanks for all the help.  Gourps.io deleted my previous attempt to reply, I guess it was too wordy so i'll keep it simple this time.  I confirmed through the configurator that the mount did update to the latest firmware "Received: ESGvES20A01.1 Release 2021.08.08: ES1A01CB20A01, ESP8266, DST4!"  I can not find the option or command to set "Continuous Track with loss of comms" to true.  If you know how to do that and can share it with me I'll be very grateful.  These are the options I see in the configurator.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OMBGaNdMXWNKawr17oZAlwDKE3lxzj-O/view?usp=sharing
I also looked in here and did not find how to do that, unless I missed it.
https://02d3287.netsolhost.com/pmc-eight/PMC_Eight_ProgrammersReferenceManual_Release2_2019_March_07.pdf

Thank you,
Walter