locked Re: #iEXOS-100 with ASIAIR stops tacking #iEXOS-100

Wes Mcdonald

Great

Good luck Walt

Wes

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 11:22 PM Walter Torres <walterftorres@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Wes, thanks for all the help.  Gourps.io deleted my previous attempt to reply, I guess it was too wordy so i'll keep it simple this time.  I confirmed through the configurator that the mount did update to the latest firmware "Received: ESGvES20A01.1 Release 2021.08.08: ES1A01CB20A01, ESP8266, DST4!"  I can not find the option or command to set "Continuous Track with loss of comms" to true.  If you know how to do that and can share it with me I'll be very grateful.  These are the options I see in the configurator.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OMBGaNdMXWNKawr17oZAlwDKE3lxzj-O/view?usp=sharing
I also looked in here and did not find how to do that, unless I missed it.
https://02d3287.netsolhost.com/pmc-eight/PMC_Eight_ProgrammersReferenceManual_Release2_2019_March_07.pdf

EDIT: I re-read your reply and FINALLY realized that I was still opening the wrong configurator.  I've got it now, perhaps there is even time to test it tonight to see if that solved it.  thank you so much!

EDIT#2: Sorry to add one more message just wanted to update in case another ASIAir user finds this topic they will have the answer.  Setting "Continuous Track with loss of comms" to true fixed the issue.  I'm getting perfectly round stars at 60sec exposures.  Now I can set my Autorun plan and go to sleep while the mount does all the work.  Thanks again!

Thank you,
Walter

EXos2-GT PMC-8, iExos 100, ESG11
ES ED 127+MoonLite Focuser, 10" LX200GPS+ MoonLite focuser+wedge, Astro-Tech 8" Newt, ETX-90, 60mm no-name guide scope ~ 260mm FL
Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG, ZWO 290MM, D5300 astro modified, ASI071 cooled OSC, ASI MM290 guide camera