Telescope Recommendations #iEXOS-100

Godfrey B

Hi all!

It's getting close to Christmas, and so far, I'm loving the iEXOS-100. Now I want to move forward with replacing my camera lens with an actual telescope. There's so many options on the market, so I'm having some trouble picking which one works. At the minimum, I'm looking for a refractor that can sit well with the base tripod; a widefield focal length (300mm+) with a budget close to 800$. At the time of me writing this, I was looking over the SharpStar 61EDPH II, but Cuiv's recent video about the refractor and chromatic aberration is giving me second thoughts. I was also looking at the Zenithstar 61, and the focal length is good, but the price point is extremely close to budget. If any of you can, I would love to hear what your thoughts are along with pictures of the set-up and any recommendations (either what was listed or otherwise).

Hoping to hear from you all soon!
--

Godfrey Benjamin
Mount: IEXOS-100 with Polar Scope