Re: Telescope Recommendations #iEXOS-100

While on the subject of telescope purchases, it might be apropos to mention the company that provides this forum for us (Explore Scientific).   In addition to the PMC-Eight mounts, they make wonderful, highly rated, and sought-after scopes, too!

Even better, perhaps we should be limiting our telescope discussions to weight, size, and other generic attributes as they relate to the PMC-Eight System mounts.

Just Sayin’

Chuck Lewis