Re: Just flashed my iExos-100 mount to latest firmware and it appears to have changed the WiFi ID

James <jeverson.biz@...>

Micheal,

That got it. Suppose it might have helped if I had RTFM the new manual/guide. Now to update my Exos II GT. Fingers crossed.

 Thanks
--
Mounts: Explore Scientific EXOS II GT, iEXOS-100, Celestron AVX
Scope: Explore Scientific AR102, AR152, FirstLight 152mm Mak-Cassegrain, William Optics SpaceCat 51, Sky-Watcher Evostar ED APO 72mm