Re: Question from a prospective buyer: networking

hubbell_jerry@...

The WiFi module used in the PMC-Eight can be reconfigured as a station on a WAN versus as an access point. There is an Application Note I created to do just that. The Application Note tells you what to do to change the configuration but not how it needs to be changed. That needs to be worked out as far as the settings are concerned. Early on (3 years ago) we demonstrated the configuration for connecting to a WAN but have not done any work on this since then. See this knowledge base article:

Most, if not all of your other questions may be already answered on our knowledge base:

Please spend some time browsing those and then I will be pleased to answer any other questions you may have.

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering