Re: Question from a prospective buyer: All Star Polar Alignment

Michael Fulbright

Robin is doing so much development at the moment I also don't mind supporting his effort.  I really think he is trying to build a all around image acquisition solution and can't wait to see what it will be like in year or two.

Michael Fulbright

On 6/22/2018 5:56 PM, 'W. Christopher Moses' chris_moses@... [ESPMC-Eight] wrote:

Oh...I didn't realize that.  I have the pro version.  Even if they charge $15/year it is worth it for me.  I really like the program.  Their PA routine is great and the new smart histogram looks great.

On Friday, June 22, 2018, 5:53:06 PM EDT, Steve Siedentop sdsiedentop@... [ESPMC-Eight] wrote:

No, I believe SharpCap is on a subscription model as well.

-Steve

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 5:47 PM chris_moses@... [ESPMC-Eight] <ESPMC-Eight@...> wrote:

Are you referring to TSX?  It is not cheap.  And the subscription is $100/year, for the pro version. Plus you have to buy the camera add-on in order to image with it.

I'm not sure if it is really worth the money or not...it is nice.