Re: Accessing WiFly

hubbell_jerry@...

Hi Chris,

The default configuration of the PMC-Eight is to communicate through the WiFi connection. You have to issue the command ESX! over the WiFi connection to change the communications port to the serial interface. I include a utility called the ES ASCOM Driver Tester in the SDK that exercises the ASCOM driver. In it you can send ES commands in the bottom section of the program. You need to run that program and issue the ESX! command to toggle the communications channel. I plan on writing an application note about this soon.