Re: Migration Plan to Groups.io

hubbell_jerry@...

Thanks Bob for that. It would definitely be quicker and probably more efficient to just do the switch, my concern is that a significant portion of the members would not immediately switch over. If we were to do the switch and then turn off the Yahoo group, then I would not be able to send out reminders over the transition period to remind members to switch to Groups.io. Maybe a quicker transistion period would effectively do as you say, maybe a 1 or 2 week transition period would be more appropriate.

Thanks

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering