Started Migration of PMC-Eight Yahoo Group to Groups.io

hubbell_jerry@...

I have started the process to move all the content from the PMC-Eight Yahoo group over to Groups.io. Once all the data is transferred over (it will take a few days probably) you will be receiving an email from Groups.io asking you to join the group once the transfer is complete.

I know this has been a long time coming, I have been very busy doing other things but decided this week to go ahead and get it done so that we can move on to bigger and better things.

Thanks for all your support.

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering