Alignment

Rick Walker

Hey Jerry
Just got my PMC-EIGHT on the EXOS 2. I downloaded ExploreStars yesterday (8/16/18) so should be the new version. In my backyard tonight a lot of clouds so very few stars to align with. My two best choices were Arcturus & Vega. Using either one as first of two star alignment the second star was never available. I could pick either one outside of the two star process just inable to complete the process. Is this right? Shouldn’t I be able to pick any two in the alignment groups?

Really like the mount and controller. Think I have a lot to learn.

Rick Walker