Re: ASCOM driver problem, and the fix

hubbell_jerry@...

Welcome to the forum and thanks Tamas for your very helpful post. It's obvious that I did not do any international testing and also that the ASCOM telescope driver template code does not consider that also since your fix was not part of the template (as far as I recall).  I will make sure your changes are included in the next release version of the code. Your identification of this problem along with a detailed solution is why we share our code and make it available to everyone who uses our system.

Thanks again!

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering