Almost Heaven Star Party (AHSP) Spruce Knob, WV September 7-10

hubbell_jerry@...

I just wanted to announce that I will be attending the Almost Heaven Star Party (AHSP 2018 ahsp.org) this year from September 7 through the 10th. I will have a booth setup to show some of our equipment and will be talking to our customer and prospective customers there. I am also scheduled to give a talk on Sunday afternoon at 3:30 pm on the PMC-Eight system.  Here is a link to the speakers: https://www.ahsp.org/speakers/

I am not sure how likely it will be but please let me know if you are planning on attending so that we can meet up.

Thanks

Jerry Hubbell

Director Electrical Engineering