Re: Alignment

Rick Walker

OK, I got the mount out again tonight, this time around I was using the Android version of ExploreStars.  I was able to do a two star alignment but... really? I have to go through every alignment star until I get to the one I can see and use?  That was painful.  I did this before Omari’s was visible and the alignment was not very good.  Soon Polaris became visible and I used the polar scope to align, as best as I think I am doing, and then tried a 3 star alignment, GoTo 2 of the 3 but the list ran out before I could get to Arcturus.

Thanks for your help
Rick