Re: Useful 3D printed parts for the Exos-2

Peter Turner

Edited

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the routine.  I'm fairly sure that the iphone's compass compensates for magnetic declination.  Here in Phoenix we have a magnetic declination of 12 degrees.  When I use the compass on the iphone's Utility app, it points to within a degree or two of Polaris.

Mike I'm impressed with your parts especially the cable holder and PMC-8 box holder.  They look like "must haves".  I just ordered the PMC-8 holder from 3D-Hubs.  I chose PETG as the material - have to see how strong it is.

Pete