Re: Useful 3D printed parts for the Exos-2

Mike Leemhuis

Thanks Pete.  I'm glad you are finding my designs useful.  If you or anyone can think of any improvements or suggestions for other useful parts, I'd be glad to consider them.

Thanks to all,
Mike

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 8:28 PM Peter Turner via Groups.Io <peteturner07=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the routine.  I'm fairly sure that the iphone's compass compensates for magnetic declination.  Here in Phoenix we have a magnetic declination of 12 degrees.  When I use the compass on the iphone's Utility app, it points to within a degree or two of Polaris.

Mike I'm impressed with your parts especially the cable holder and PMC-8 box holder.  They look like "must haves".  I just ordered the PMC-8 holder from 3D-Hubs.  I chose PETG as the material - have to see how strong it is.

Pete

--

Mike Leemhuis