Re: plate solving compatible

Brent Phillips

I have used the PMC-Eight for almost a year now and the more I use it the more I like it.  to answer your question yes the PMC-Eight will work with APT I have tested it with my G-11 PMC-EIGHT.  I have not used APT plate solve system but if the mount talks to the program then it will work with the plate solve.  Side note other than testing I do not use APT I did at first but my camera, a QHY10, did not like the program too much but the mount worked great with it. just use the ASCOM POTH- HUB like with everything else.  Jerry did a great job developing this system and supporting it. welcome to the group and have fun learning.