Re: Changing the wifi channel

Jason Hansen

Thanks for the link Jerry,
I have read through this already. And i have been able to see what channel the wifi is currently on. For whatever reason i cannot seem to get the channel to change. It is currently stuck on 8. No matter what i do with the dongle it does not want to change. Channel 8 seems like a poor channel to be stuck on, as it's going to be overlapping with other channels. This may be why ive had constant drop outs.
Having said this, you already pointed out the proper usb adapter i need to use to hook up wired mode.  I bought it. And it seems to work. Im excited to use it. Hopefully no more issues with disconnecting mid session!
Looking forward to some looooong exposures :)
Clear skies!