Re: Installing Android Database and App

Darryl Ellis

Hi Thomas, Jerry, Wes, and Anybody Else That Can Help, lol:

Sorry about the delayed response and dragging this out, but I am still having troubles getting the app to work right on my Samsung Tab A with Android 7.0.

Attached are some screenshots of my app and file tree.  In the app shots, you can see the error I am getting.  It is the same one Thomas was getting.  In the other app shot, you can see where the app is looking for the database on my tablet.  The final two screenshots show my file tree.  I have an ExploreStars folder and an ExplorStars Complete folder as I have tried numerous combinations as Thomas.

I also tried extracting on my desktop and copying the file tree, and I tried extracting directly to the SD Card from my desktop.  One thing I noticed is I do not have the SQLite folder as Thomas does.  Could this be a problem?  I downloaded the database zip file directly from the ExploreStars website.

Thanks,

Darryl