Re: Battery Power for EXOS-IIGT with PMC-Eight

Peter Turner

I first started using the Celestron Power Tank with my Celestron CG5-GT mount.  I seem to remember some posts on Cloudy Nights about having to fiddle with the mount's connector (in your case PMC-8.  I don't remember if I had to do those fiddles or not with the CG5 When I got my CGEM mount it was nice because it came with an adaptor screwed into the mount so made a great connection.  However when I sold that mount I sent along that connector, so am back to my original one that came with the Power Tank.  I have no problems powering the PMC-8 with it.  Take a look at this post on CN, the third or fourth response discusses what I'm talking about.