Re: User defined database for Explore Stars

Wes Mcdonald

Pretty sure you can use POTH to move the scope from your computer when connected to CdC, though in truth its been awhile since I used that.

Wes.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 1:05 PM Tim Robertson <cometman@...> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 06:53 AM, Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific wrote:
Thanks again Jerry, I downloaded Cartes du Ciel and got it working. Looks like I need to use Explore Stars to move the telescope to get it aligned with the alignment stars, then sync the Cartes du Ciel control to it. Wish there was a way to move the telescope manually in Cartes du Ciel. That would be much easier than switching back and forth between programs.
Tim