locked What Is Your Experience Level With GOTO Mounts? #poll

Since we are a growing forum with several people joining lately every week with our new iEXOS 100 PMC-Eight mount system available, I wanted to get a feel for the level of experience our customers bring to the table. This will help me to understand if our level of documentation and support is sufficient to help our new customers have a great initial experience with our mounts. Please select one from the answers below.

Results