Re: ExploreStars feature request

hubbell_jerry@...

Hi Chris,

Yes of course, I understand now. I actually do this with the ASCOM driver by setting the Explore Scientific HQ location. We could add code that would prompt them to enter it, but It may be more cost effective to include a specific note about setting the location and time information in the user manual. This also assumes that customers will read and heed the instructions given.

Bottom line is that we would need to discuss spending the time and effort to make it completely fool-proof for absolute beginners in the application assuming that the instructions are not being used.