Exos II with pmc eight #github

karmadev80@...

Hi everyone,

I need some guidance,  I have an EXOS II mount with PMC eight.  Since I am still very new to this hobby, I found it very difficult to do the 2 or 3 star alignment having to use the lap top and then move over to the telescope to see if the target is in the fov.   I was wondering if the app is already available for a tablet or Ipad.  Also I thought to get a go to system to plug instead of the pmc eight until I get more familiar with how to do a proper alignment.  That way I could hold the controler in my hand while I am looking at the telescope.  Could anyone tell me if there is a go to system that I can buy that could be compatible with the Exos II mount?

I would appreciate any guidance.
Thanksl
Amy