Re: Explorestars App for Android #ExploreScientific

brian skinner

Thanks West,  I'm sure your right of course but being new to goto mounts some of the app buttons are confusing to me at least and seem not to appear on the video for the older version app so far produced. But of course I'll keep on playing......
Kind regards, Brian

On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 21:17 Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@... wrote:
Brian:

Just load it and open it up and play.  It is so easy to use.

Wes.

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 3:50 PM Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific <jrh@...> wrote:
Hi Brian,

First of all, welcome to the PMC-Eight Forum/Family.  I appreciate your purchase and I hope that we can help you on your journey using your new iEXOS 100 mount.  Currently the video you found is the only one I have produced showing how to use the ExploreStars app. We currently do not have any ExploreStars videos on the other platforms. I think we should probably create a document showing the different features of the ExploreStars app and the differences between the Windows, Android, and iOS versions. We could probably turn that into a video once we have all the screenshots that we need to be able to point out the differences.

You may or may not read about the work we are doing currently to correct some issues that have been identified in our initial release of the Android and iOS versions. We hope to be able to release the updated apps soon.

Again, thanks again for your purchase, and please don't hesitate to browse the forum and our knowledge base on the explorescientificusa.com website, and ask questions here. Your fellow customers have a wealth of experience using the PMC-Eight system, and if I can't get to your question in a timely manner, I am sure someone here on the forum will be able to help out.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG