locked ExploreStars Alignment Behavior Poll #poll

There has been quite a bit of discussion about whether when initiating a 2 or 3-star alignment the mount should automatically slew to the first selected star, or not. In order to provide the best solution across all of our ExploreStars platforms (Windows, Android, Apple iOS) I would like all of our members respond to this poll. Here is the question:

How would you like the ExploreStars application to behave when starting a 2 or 3-star alignment?  and What is your level of Experience with GOTO system alignment?

This is a multiple choice poll - one choice for each question

Thanks!!

Results