Re: Introduction and a word on INDI support

Steve Siedentop

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 12:33 PM Michael Fulbright mike.fulbright@... [ESPMC-Eight] <ESPMC-Eight@...> wrote:

David,

  I would recommend using a Linux host.  I know there has been a build for Windows but I don't know how they build that and honestly I don't think it ran as well as on a native Linux system.

  You can get it working in a virtual machine under Windows using VirtualBox or VMWare.

  I just installed a UbuntuMate 16.04 VM and use that under Windows.

Michael

On 11/15/2017 12:22 PM, David Pickett yahoo@... [ESPMC-Eight] wrote:

Does this work on Windows? If so, what do I have to do to compile it.

Thanks!

David