Can the Mount Saddle on the IEXOS-100 be Replaced #ExploreScientific

Aaron

Hello.

I have seen some vendors that offer different options for mount saddles.

This company seems to have a lot of options.
https://www.admaccessories.com/

I am wondering if the mount saddle on the IEXOS-100 (looks like it is attached to the mount by two screws) is any kind of mechanical standard which I could use to look up to find any compatible mount saddles?

Like, for example, say I wanted a saddle that was just arca swiss compatible? Or a mount that was compatible with both arca swiss and vixen?

Aaron