Re: Limited Sky View

Harry

Hi Brian, In reading your posts, I was wondering about your position that ExploreStars is using for
its position. Particularly your longitude. You say you are south of England. Depending on your location, you
may have an E (East) or W (West) longitude. You may be very close to the prime meridian, which separates
east from west.  For me in America, a west longitude is prefaced by a minus (-) before the GPS longitude
coordinates in ExploreStars. If you are east, you would probably either drop the minus sign, or change it to
a plus sign +. I’m not sure which ExploreStars would need for east. Maybe double check your exact
location with another source other than what ExploreStars is indicating. Hope this helps.
--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL