Polemaster adapter for IEXOS 100 #ExploreScientific

Chris Tardif

Any hints on how to properly polar align this mount?  (Dont' get me started about that hole.) I have only managed to polar align once using a guide scope and sharp cap.  I think the alignment between my 30mm ZWO guide scope mounted in the hot shoe of my Canon 3ti and the 400mm Canon lens I am using is just not precise enough.

I was looking at the Polemaster...it seems to bet getting really good reviews but I didn't see a mount adapter for it and this mount.

I guess my question is for Mr. Hubbell and ES...is there a way of mounting the polemaster on this mount and do you have any hints for polar alignment?

Chris