Anyone in the Greater Toronto Area willing to give a beginner walk through? #starparty

Alex Arjomand

I was wondering whether any active forum users live in the Toronto area and would be willing to give a walk through of how to use the EXOS-2 PMC8?

For context - I’m not new to astronomy and have a dob and Nexstar 8SE (alt-az). I bought the EXOS2 PMC8 as an upgrade to the Nexstar mount (using the C8 sct). I am however completely new to equatorial mounts and everything that comes along with it. Very excited to learn :)

I was hoping there might be someone out there willing to show me the ropes? If not I will figure everything out through manuals, this excellent forum, and Toronto star parties (rasc).

Thanks all!

Cheers
Alex