Re: ASCOM Serial Connection Errors #ASCOM

Darryl Ellis

Copy Wes.  I'll give that a shot this afternoon .

I already ordered another different cable just in case. The one I have now requires I use a female to male adapter as I didn't pay attention to that requirement when I ordered it. Not sure if that's an issue or not.

Question for you regarding your signature, are you using the listed telescopes with the pmc8 exos2 or the losmandy mount?

Thanks,

Darryl
--

DHEllis59, Dover, DE
Orion ST120mm With Electronic AccuFocuser,