Re: ASCOM Serial Connection Errors #ASCOM

Darryl Ellis

Thanks for responding Jerry.

Funny,  "###" did not come back "Diagnostic Mode Disabled".

However, I just got a DTech usb to serial cable with a FTDI  chip that worked immediately after hooking everything up.  It works perfectly.

Thanks for everything and for all the help provided by everyone on the forum.

This is what I needed to move forward with my AP plans for this mount..

Darryl

DHEllis59, Dover, DE
Astro Tech RC 6, Orion Starshoot II Pro Imager,
QHY 5 II Guide Camera and 30mm Guidescope,
Orion ST120mm With Electronic AccuFocuser,
Explorer Scientific EXOS GT 2 With PMC Eight
Celestron Luminous 31mm, Meade MWA 10mm, and 5mm EPs
Celestron Skymaster 15x70 binoculars,
20/20 or better vision in both eyes due to recent cataract surgery!!!
"The LORD by wisdom founded the earth, By understanding He established the heavens" - Proverbs 3:19