Re: IEXOS-100 First Light report and a few thoughts/complaints #iEXOS-100

Richard Kirsch <Kirsch41@...>

Hi Wes,

Thanks for the reply.  However, “Harry”, in a few posts earlier said he tried this method with iOS and it worked for him.  Do I need to load a different version of the app?

Richard

Sent from my pocket.

On May 8, 2019, at 11:39 AM, Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...> wrote:

Richard

You are not missing anything.  The iOS app works differently than does the Android when it comes to selecting stars from the catalog.  You just have to next your way through the selections.  I think.

Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG