Re: IEXOS-100 First Light report and a few thoughts/complaints #iEXOS-100

Gord Farmer

Any estimation on when the help section will be available on the iOS version of explore stars?
 Any videos on you tube etc. Deal with windows .
But I am slowly getting it sorted .  Still , love the mount and scope and looking forward to being able to get the most out of it .

Cheers
Gord (newbie) lol

On May 8, 2019, at 3:57 PM, Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...> wrote:

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 12:39 PM, Wes Mcdonald wrote:
The iOS app works differently than does the Android when it comes to selecting stars from the catalog
Wes is correct in that we are still working on getting all three apps synchronized in their features and behavior.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data