Re: IEXOS-100 First Light report and a few thoughts/complaints #iEXOS-100

Craig Bobchin <cbobchin@...>

A couple of images testing out the IEXOS-100 PCM8 last night.

A couple of additional thoughts on the app.
It would be nice if the catalog automatically filtered out objects and stars below the horizon.
I'd love to see a sync on object for any object so it refines the pointing/tracking model
A Polar alignment correction tool in the app would be a nice to have too. (showing cardinal directions such as N, S, E, W on the directional buttons would be a nice addition too.

I really want to be able to get to 60 sec unguided with  no trails using this this setup.

Pentax K-1
Pentax FA* 300mm F/4.5

M51 27x45sec Stacked in Sequator and processed in Photoshop and Topaz Labs Denoise and Sharpen AI. I might try restacking this is another program such as PixInsight or Nebulosity (after converting to TIFF since Nebulosity won't handle DNGs.

Moon Best 75% of 88 images stacked in AutoStakkert 3.