sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Chris Tardif

Great....Here is my North America nebula....I am still trying to figure out Field of View... your Z61 is 360 * 1.6 for the APSC sensor effective FL of 576?

Canon T5i – unmodified.

ISO 800 – 30X 180sec

Canon 400mm Prime lens effective focal length of 640mm

Autoguided

This picture has the dubious distinction of being the first photo that turned out where I (mostly) hit what I was aiming at.   The FOV was a surprise....I am starting to think 400mm is the exact wrong FL.  Too short for galaxies (opinions welcome) and too long for these nebulae. 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: June 5, 2019 8:38 AM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Astrophotography done with the iEXOS-100 post yourpicture and details lets show what this mount can do. #iexos-100

I should add that the reduced is a 1/1 flattener

Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 4:42 AM
To:
MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Astrophotography done with the iEXOS-100 post yourpicture and details lets show what this mount can do. #iexos-100

@jim did you use a reducer?

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Jim Heckt <drstrangelv60@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 11:04:21 AM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: [ESPMC-Eight] Astrophotography done with the iEXOS-100 post your picture and details lets show what this mount can do. #iexos-100

"North American Nebula"
Shot under Seattle Bortle 8 skies
7, 90 sec exposures unguided
10 Darks, Flats and Bias.
ISO 1600 Canon Full Spectrum Mod
L-Pro Filter used
Williams Z-61 Scope
Mount iEXOS-100 
Stacked and processed in APP and final work in PS 2019
by
Jim Heckt

Join MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.