sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Chris Tardif

Great....Here is my North America nebula....I am still trying to figure out Field of View... your Z61 is 360 * 1.6 for the APSC sensor effective FL of 576?

Canon T5i – unmodified.

ISO 800 – 30X 180sec

Canon 400mm Prime lens effective focal length of 640mm

Autoguided

This picture has the dubious distinction of being the first photo that turned out where I (mostly) hit what I was aiming at.   The FOV was a surprise....I am starting to think 400mm is the exact wrong FL.  Too short for galaxies (opinions welcome) and too long for these nebulae.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent from Mail for Windows 10