Expected tracking times *Unguided #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

JB1983

Proud to say I became a new owner of a Exos2GT PMC8 as of recent. Opted for it over the AVX  and HEQ 5.

What I'm wondering is what kind of exposure times I can achieve with this unit. I havent found any good info on this.   I'm going to be using a a skywatcher 150pds and a Nikon D5300.

I live in northern Alberta,Canada so I'm trying to avoid autoguiding and using a laptop especially in our long cold winters.

If I can pull 60s exposures, Id be a happy camper. Anything more would be a bonus.