Re: iEXOS 100 PMC-EIGHT Issues #ExploreScientific #iEXOS-100

Harry

Mark, unfortunately I am away from home on vacation, and will not be back to the mount for about 3 weeks.
Here is what I think I remember. Knob, flat washer, “spring clips/washers, flat washer, bottom of mount. You do want some “resistance” or springness when pushing up on the knob to tighten. The extra washer I added between inside of mount and 100 base is so the mount tightens against the base, yet will rotate when necessary.
Perhaps ES customer service can send you a diagram of the assembly.
--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL