Re: Expected tracking times *Unguided #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

Chris,

Re: 150PDS - I spent a lot of time looking at the SW PDS's, while trying to figure out if I should stick with my refractor or not.  For whatever reason, SW now seems to call them BKP DS's.

Anyway, they do aim those at the AP market, they're just not that common on this side of the pond.  Light cone moved, secondary changed, 2-spd Crayford, F5, etc.  You'll only see passing mention of the PDS's on Cloudynights, but go over to Stargazerslounge (British/EU), and they're all over them.  There's a hundred-and-some-odd-page thread with people waxing poetic about the 130PDS - the 150's little brother.

FWIW...

- Bob

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2