On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 09:27 PM, Jennifer Shelly wrote:
It appears that nothing was updated. Am I missing something?Hi Jennifer,
Yes, you are correct, there is something missing. What is missing was me failing to update the version string in the firmware to reflect the correct version. I have updated the file in the download on the Explore Scientific website. I assume you went here to download the .eeprom files: The version you loaded was correct as far as the update to the motor current from 900 to 1300 mA, but the version string was wrong.
This is the new location for the knowledge base article
Here is the old knowledge base article that you probably got the firmware from. This system was scheduled to be shutdown, but apparently the comm100 company has delayed it. I have updated the version on this page also:
You should be able to use the updated 9t_12_G11.eeprom file from the .zip folder containing all the firmware files and do as you did before. Hopefully you will see the updated version number come up.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for identifying this error, I apologize for any confusion.
Vice President of Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.
jrh at explorescientific.com
1010 S. 48th Street
Springdale, AR 72762
Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data
Remote Observatories for Amateur Astronomers: Using High-Powered Telescopes From Home
Mark Slade Remote Observatory (MSRO) IAU MPC W54 Equipment
Mounts: ES PMC-Eight G11 + Telescope Drive Master (TDM)
Scopes: ES 165 FPL-53 ED APO CF, ES 102 FCD100 ED APO CF
Cameras: QHY174M-GPS + FW, QHY163C
Misc: 3-inch 0.7x Focal Reducer Field Flattener, Filters: Luminance,
Red, V-band Photometric, Diffuser, 200 lpmm Spectral Grating
Software: MaxIm DL 6, Cartes du Ciel, Astrometrica, AstroImageJ, AutoStakkert!