Re: Expected tracking times *Unguided #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

Harry

JB, Have you looked at the ZWO ASIair. It seems to combine many aspects that you want, and retain
wireless compatibility, all in one small box. It does support Nikon DSLR, and you mentioned using a ZWO
guide camera. I have no experience with it myself, but I am seriously considering it when I get to that point.
Excellent review on AstroBackyard.com and YouTube.

Harry

--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL