Re: Expected tracking times *Unguided #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

Chris Tardif

You are correct on your connections but consider that your PC won’t have access to the Internet if you’re using WIFI for the Explore Stars.  This can be achieved, but you need two networks on your PC and you might have to play with the IP configs.  Not impossible, but tricky.

I don’t use the auto-guide port...if you have PHD working you don’t need it.  Please see Dylan O’Donnell’s video on how to properly deal with the ST4 cable....you can watch the whole thing, but the salient bit is at the 3:19 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt0luBLaHDw

EQ6R...*sigh*....The IEXOS-100 was always a starting point for me to see if I like this hobby....I just started....The EQ6R is on my list and the list is down  to two....little ‘r’ me if you want to take that offline.

christardif@...

Sent from Mail for Windows 10