Re: Expected tracking times *Unguided #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

Darryl Ellis

Wes,

That is an outstanding explanation of some very intricate stuff, lol!

I say just get started, and enjoy the journey.

Now let me go get my calculator and figure out where I messed up.  I might need some help here.

But let me ask the question, how do people with super long focal lengths guide, e.g. c8s, c11s, c14s, and lx200s, with 80mm f4 guidescopes, and get amazing pics I might add.

Darryl
--

DHEllis59, Dover, DE
Astro Tech RC 6 w Pegasus Focus Cube,