Re: Expected tracking times *Unguided #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

JB1983

Great info Bob.  If I'm not mistaken I still have the factory USB cable that came with the camera so I should be good in that regards.

I almost pulled the trigger on the 50mm/200mm   may be a good starting point for ease of use compared to one with longer focal length.  I did see a 60mm/230mm  so maybe that's a good half way point as well.

I'm guessing that the longer focal length works better in regards to longer exposures in achieving round stars,  what length of exposure with your 50mm guide scope were you at when you started to notice issues ?