moderated sticky Re: Please provide a Display Name on your account if you do not have one listed #ExploreScientific

Robert Parks

Test

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019, 10:15 AM Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...> wrote:
I would like to remind everyone that under our TERMS OF SERVICE item 6, you are requested to provide a name, not just an email address. This promotes a friendlier atmosphere and lets us all address each other as we would in the real world. Please, if you currently do not have a name on your account settings include it.

Thanks again everyone for being a member of this forum, and I very much appreciate everyone's participation and support.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Robert Scott Parks - Northwest Arkansas, USA

Mount: Explore Scientific EXOS II GT WITH PMC-8
Polar Finder: EXOS II integrated with illuminated reticle
Telescope: Explore Scientific 127mm f/7.5 FCD1 Air-Spaced Triplet ED APO Refractor
Finder: Telrad
Hardware: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7"
Steering Software: ExploreStars App