sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Chris Tardif

Very nice....I’ve been thinking about switching to a small scope from my camera lens and the Z61 is on the list.  You like it I presume?  Any feedback on it?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Jim Heckt <drstrangelv60@...>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 9:01:39 PM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Astrophotography done with the iEXOS-100 post yourpicture and details lets show what this mount can do. #iexos-100

I keep hoping to see other port shots here, alas....well here's another of mine. #iEXOS-100 mount

This mount is the little engine that can!

24 105 sec exposures unguided, 10 Flats, Darks and Bias Williams Z61 scope with flattener

Canon T6i Full Spectrum Mod Filter L-Pro ISO 1600 shot under Seattle skies the Wizard Nebula

Stacked and processing APP and PS 2019 Cropped