Re: New Video on How To Install and Configure the ASCOM Driver for the iEXOS 100 Mount #ExploreScientific #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Paul Jenkins <urbanastronomer60@...>

Hello.
Yes explorer stars works fine on my windows laptop and my iPad
When trying to connect to there mount using ascom a green light comes on for about 10 seconds then goes offf and no connection
Thank you

On 18 Jun 2019, at 23:44, Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 06:35 PM, Paul Jenkins wrote:
I notice in my network settings it shows
PMC-Eight-4EA6.
Hi Paul,

The SSID is different for each mount so that's as it should be. Did it prompt you for a password when you initially connected to the network?  Have you used ExploreStars to control your mount before trying the ASCOM driver?

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data